“Broadcast Your Talent to Hollywood” through a fun, easy-to-use, professional recording booth where everyone has the chance to bDiscovered. Audition for top Hollywood TV shows and movies right in your hometown. Located in local shopping malls across the country, bBooths are where you can bSeen, bHeard and just bYou! Show off your talents, from singing to acting to comedy, modeling and more. Your auditions can be seen on YouTube and shared with all your friends through your favorite social media.
What to Expect When Auditioning
- All bBooth locations are staffed with Casting Directors who are there to make your experience fun and easy. Our Casting Directors are also performers– just like you– who can demonstrate how to get the most out of your bBooth experience.
- When you arrive, you can sign up on our bBooth touch screens located right outside the booth. If you are unsure of which tile to use, ask our Casting Directors for assistance.
- Get ahead of the line! Fill out a“Fast Track” pass ahead of time to be whisked to the front of the line.
- You can select your type of audition, your song (if you need one) and pay outside bBooth with a debit or credit card, or cash.
- When it’s your turn to audition, step inside the bBooth studio and follow the instructions on the touch screen in front of you.
- Next, choose whether you want public or private mode. Public mode allows you to broadcast the visibility of your performance to our 80″ monitors screens outside the booth.
- When you’re ready to record your audition, simply press GO and wait for the countdown.
- Need a do-over? Go for it. We want your best performance. One is included for free.
- After your performance, you can review it and decide whether to submit it. If you’re satisfied with your performance, you can send it to YouTube, where you can share it with your friends across your favorite social media.
- And if you’re auditioning for a TV show or movie role, we’ll make sure your audition is seen by the casting producers for that role. We will email you if you are selected!
- After every audition, we’ll send you a confirmation email, with cool ways to share and promote your performance.
- Due to the green screen, it is strongly recommended to not wear green while auditioning.