Financial FAQs

What is the company’s ticker symbol?

Our common stock ticker symbol is BBTH and will trade on the OTCBB and the OTC Pinks.

How can I get the current bBooth stock price?

You can find the current stock price of the company on the OTCBB by going to http://www.otcmarkets/stock and search by our stock symbol BBTH.

Does bBooth have a share re-purchase program?

Not at this time.

Can I purchase stock directly from bBooth?

You will need to contact a brokerage firm to purchase shares.

When did bBooth become a public company?

bBooth became a public company on October 16, 2014.

Is there currently any preferred stock outstanding?


Whom should I contact with questions about my stock certificate(s)?

Our registered agent is Justeene Blankenship of Action Stock Transfer Corporation, located at 2469 E. Fort Union Boulevard, Suite 214, Salt Lake City, UT 84121.  The phone number is (801) 274-1088 and the fax number is (801) 274-1099.

When is the next annual meeting of shareholders?

All registered shareholders will receive written notice.

How do I get a copy of the Annual Report?

bBooth’s most recent Form 10-K, as and when available, is posted here.

How do I get a copy of the SEC filings?

You can go to the Financial Reports & Filings page to view and/or download bBooth’s SEC filings.

What is bBooth’s fiscal year?

bBooth‘s fiscal year runs from January 1st through December 31st.

What is a transfer agent?

A transfer agent for a publicly-held company keeps records of stock held by registered shareholders, including shares held in certificate form. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent updates the record of ownership of the stock. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts and held in “street name.”  Such records are maintained by the specific brokerages through which shares are bought and sold.

How do I contact bBooth‘s transfer agent?

Our transfer agent is Action Stock Transfer Corporation.  If you are a registered shareholder, the agent can help with a variety of shareholder-related services including:
  • change of address
  • transfer of stock ownership
  • lost or missing stock certificate(s) request
  • account statement request
Action Stock Transfer Corp. is located at 2469 E. Fort Union Boulevard, Suite 214, Salt Lake City, UT 84121. The telephone number is (801) 274-1088 and the fax number is (801) 274-1099.

How do I contact bBooth‘s Investor Relations?

Contact bBooth‘s Investor Relations at with questions regarding bBooth and bBooth stock.

Who are bBooth‘s independent auditors?

bBooth‘s independent registered public accounting firm is Anton & Chia, LLP.

Can I be notified by email of events, news releases and other updates to bBooth‘s website?

Yes. Please fill out the Investor Info Form below and include your email address and which types of information you would like to receive, including press releases, presentations, financial reports, SEC filings and/or audio or video webcasts.

How do I speak to someone about the Company?

Feel free to fill out the contact form on our Contact Page or for investor-specific information, please fill in the form below.      

Investor Info Form


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.